This plugin is an extension of the geographic information system QGIS. It is a client application usable like a map layer provider for the Layman server. Main idea is to create and edit layers and create map composition structures on local stations that are possible to upload to the server. Plugin can also load map compositions/layers in the opposite direction as a client of WMS and WFS services. There is necessary authorization with Liferay server.
Plugin implements this main features:
- OAuth2 authentication against Liferay server.
- EPSG: 4326 support.
- WMS, WFS support
- Input can be any type of vector layer (SHP, GeoJson, KML, Memory layer etc.).
- Keep symbology into server in SLD format.
- Completely implements Layman rest API:
- Support uploading huge data (bigger than 1MB) part by part.
- Store map composition in HS Layers schema.
Detailed info about plugin, installation instructions and use cases of plugin are here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R02DftMcXUCBeZvxzNUA2TGVqd0gb5nwnryyTrk6yM8
Plugin repository: https://gitlab.com/Vrobel/atlas/-/blob/master/README.md